Sheer Restoring Hydration Face, Neck, Décolleté Cream SPF 30
$39.00 — or
$39.00 every 2 months
This lightweight, sheer formula is ultra hydrating, moisturizing, soothing, anti-inflammatory and calming. Use in your skincare routine for your daily SPF30 .
This intensely restoring moisturizer with SPF 30 helps restore and protect your skin. Its hydrating formula with zinc oxide, hyaluronic acid, apple stem cell extract and niacinamide will replenish the moisture for up to 48-hour hydration and helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier, will sooth the inflamed and flaky skin and provide an anti-inflammatory relief.
Distilled Water, BTMS WAX, Ceteareth-20, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifying Wax, 100% Pure White Petrolatum, Uncoated non-nano Zinc Oxide, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Apple Stem Cell Extract, White Gold Shine Mica, Hyaluronic Acid Powder, Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Oil, Urea, EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Copolymers, Sodium PCA, Willowbark Extract, Niacinamide.
Net Weight: 30ml / 1oz.
Shelf-life: 12 months after opening.
Before use we recommend to do a patch test:
Dab a small amount of the product behind your ear or on your inner elbow and leaving it for 30 min. If you develop any irritation or feel unwell after the patch test, do not use the product.
This product is not intended for oral use, or consumption. do not swallow.
No returns, exchanges or refunds are accepted.
Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in skin and binds to water to help retain natural moisture and keep skin looking plump.
Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals.
Apple Stem Cell Extracts: Scientists have found that a novel extract derived from the stem cells of a rare apple tree cultivated for its extraordinary longevity shows tremendous ability to rejuvenate aging skin. By stimulating aging skin stem cells, this plant extract has been shown to lessen the appearance of unsightly wrinkles
Niacinamide has many known benefits for the skin (healthline):
- Immunity. Niacinamide helps build keratinTrusted Source, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.
- Lipid barrier. Niacinamide can help your skin grow a ceramide (lipid) barrier, which can, in turn, helps retain moisture. This is beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema or mature skin.
- Minimizes redness and blotchiness. Niacinamide reduces inflammation, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Minimizes pore appearance. Keeping skin smooth and moisturizedTrusted Source may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time.
- Regulates oil. The benefits of moisture retention aren’t just for those with dry skin types. Niacinamide can also help regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous glands produce and prevent your glands from going into overdrive.
- Protects against sun damage. Niacinamide can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Treats hyperpigmentation. Some research has found 5 percent niacinamide concentrations can be helpful in lightening dark spots. Benefits were seen after four weeks, but not beyond two months. This benefit may be due to increased collagen production.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Research has also found that the same concentration was helpful in reducing some signs of sun damage that come with aging. This includes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects against oxidative stress. Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
- Treats acne. Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.
Zinc oxide has been found to have the following uses and benefits:
- Helping to lower skin inflammation associated with rashes, allergies or irritation (including diaper rash)
- Providing broad-spectrum sun protection that prevents burns (including on photo-sensitive skin)
- Providing protection from skin cancer/neoplasias (basal cell carcinoma)
- Improving wound healing and preventing bacterial infections
- Aiding in recovery of burns and damaged tissue
- Helping to treat acne breakouts
- Keeping moisture locked into dry skin
- Reducing dandruff
- Treating warts
- Lowering inflammatory dermatoses (including rosacea)
- Treating pigmentary disorders (melasma)
- Preventing aging of the skin
- Improving synthesis of collagen and forming of new connective tissue
Formulated Gluten-Free, Allergen-Free and Vegan.
Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Anti-inflammatory, Reduces redness
How To Use:
Apply in the morning and evening on clean face while being sure to avoid the eye area. Apply after any Serum as the Face Cream. Or you can apply on top of any face cream to serve as the SPF cream before or on top of your makeup.