EpiLynx Gluten Free, Vegan Tone Repair Face Cream For Evening Out Dark Spots
$85.00 – or subscribe and get 20% off
- REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN– Formulated with Alpha-Arbutin to reduce appearance of dark spots and scars on your skin.
- POWER OF VITAMIN C– Evens out skin tone to create a youthful and radiant look.
- SKIN CARE THAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN– Gluten free, Vegan, Paraben free, Cruelty Free.
- MADE IN THE USA– All products are high-quality scientific formulations designed by CEO and Founder, Dr. Liia Ramachandra.
- NET WEIGHT– 50ml / 1.69oz.
The Tone Repair Face Cream is formulated with Vitamin C which evens skin tone and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant which protects the skin from sun damage as well diminishing age spots.The Tone Repair Face Cream will improve the skin’s clarity & radiance to reveal noticeably more even, younger-looking skin.
Scar reducing: Alpha-Arbutin
Tightening and Strengthening: Niacinamide
The combination of these ingredients creates a long term anti-aging effect that will even your complexion and give you a radiant glow. Appropriate for all skin types, this Tone Repair Face Cream is formulated Gluten Free and Vegan.
How to Use:
Apply morning and night to clean face and neck. Avoid the eye area. Massage cream into face to combat dark spots and achieve an even toned complexion. For maximum hydration effect, use after any EpiLynx Serum.
Distilled Water, White 100% Pure Petrolatum, BTMs Wax, Emulsifying Wax, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Synthetic Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Mica, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Synthetic Hyaluronic Acid Powder, Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Urea USP, Alpha-Arbutin, Ascorbic Acid, EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Ceramide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Willow Bark, Vegetable Squalene, Collageneer, Lingonberry Extract, Niacinamide
Net Weight: 50ml / 1.69oz.
Age Spots & Brown Spots, Dark Circles & Puffiness, Dull Complexion, Firmness (Facial), Hyperpigmentation & Uneven Skin Tone, Psoriasis and Eczema Prone Skin, Redness & Irritation, Sunburn & Sun Damage, Wrinkles & Fine Lines